Monday 30 May 2011

Unagi Tonpuri @ Shinsegae Food Hall, Haeundae, Busan

We are very grateful to our president due to his generosity to buy us a pair of sport shoe as a souvenir to bring back to Malaysia. He informed to us to choose whatever sport shoe that we desired regardless of the price at the World Largest Departmental Store called Shinsegae or in English “ New World”. In addition to floor upon floor of designer brands, you will also find a spa, roof garden and 60-tee golf range. 

Shinsegae Deparment Store - World's Largest
I let all my colleagues to choose first before I decided to pick one adidas sport shoe.  I pick up the striking red colour shoe that can be use for running and hopefully cycling. This is the latest design called clima cool and I believe mine was the cheapest among the others but still fetch the price around KRW 129,000 (RM361).


Clima Cool Adidas
After completed shopping we opted to dinner at Shinsegae Food Centre. Want to try Japanese Food at Korea so I ordered Unagi Tonpuri because I saw generous amount of unagi at the set box. The price about KRM13,800 or RM38.50

Unagi Tonpuri


Banchan - Pickled Garlic, Slice Ginger and Radish
The set consists of Grilled eel or unagi with Miso Soup, steamed rice and of course Banchan. I cannot resist the temptation of grilled eel. Every time I go to Japanese Restaurant, I always ordered Unagi either sets of sushi. That tasty sauce they drizzle over it…Simply delightful, I’m drooling for it now.

Spacious & Confortable Food Hall

Shinsegae Department Store, 
Haeundae Gu, Busan 
Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment