Monday 2 May 2011

Cheese War @ Secret Recipe

My wife became irritated when she knew I had cheesecake at Secret Recipe. To cool her off, after bought her friend's wedding gift at Jusco Permas Jaya, we had another cheesecake round. This time we ordered Raspberry Cheesecake, Marble Cheesecake and Apple Crumble Cheesecake.


Apple Crumble Cheesecake

Marble Cheesecake
As usual, I love cheesecake, always have and always will. There’s an endless combination of flavors.  The taste of apple crumble and cheesy taste of cheese make this cheesecake so irresistible. Nevertheless, the award winning marble cheesecake was so marvelous. Even my 8 years old son could not have enough of it. For now, it will become one of my favourite. As I told in previous post, I will sample all the cheesecake on the house.


Great Combo - Iced Lemon Tea

So everybody say “Cheese”…then, everything will look happy and beautiful.


Slice – RM6.50, Whole – RM75




Secret Recipe,
Jusco Permas Jaya
Jalan Permas 9/5, Permas Jaya

No comments:

Post a Comment