Tuesday 24 May 2011

Korean Breakfast Part 2 @ Kiswire's Training Centre

Third day in Korea, today I will focus more at Hyrope Factory. We need to benchmark and find positive points to implement in Malaysia Factory.  Start of the day, can’t wait what in store for us for breakfast.


Dwenjang Soup
Dwenjang Soup  with Fish Meat. I must taste the soup first before anything else. Really nice hot tasty soup. Slurping yummy.

Omelette

This is not Ojingo Bokkeum, but more like kimchi mix with octopus . Correct if I’m wrong probably this dish called Ojingo Muchim.


Fish Cake with Sesame Oil
Frankly speaking, I love fish but I hate fish cake or fish ball.


Chilli Dried Shrimp with pumpkin seed. Really delicious, asked the ahjumma to have a second helping. 

Kiswire Training Centre, 
92, Dalmaj-gil 117 Beonna -Gil, 
Haeundae Ku, Busan, 
Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment