Wednesday 11 May 2011

Rojak Petis @ Sinar Selera, Leisure Mall Pelangi

As usual, my favourite place to watch a movie is at GSC Pelangi Leisure Mall. This is my special hang out place, got bowling alley and the most important this complex has a big shop selling anime and drama dvd. I love anime, my favourite anime is Elfen Lied. Every time before the movie start I will grab a rojak at the nearby restaurant. Not so special, but I never miss to eat Rojak at this restaurant. 

Mouth Watering Rojak Petis
Rojak Petis is a mix and match kind of food. It contains jicama “sengkuang”, tauhu, kangkung, Yu Char Kway, pineapple, cucumber and taugeh in a black sticky paste of petis “fermented shrimp paste”. Top with crushed roasted peanut. The sweetness and crunchiness of fruits play off the strong shrimp taste of petis together with all other ingredients make the taste so flavorful and exquisite.

I’m enjoying this dish before catch Fast & Furious 5, Rio Reist. Good Movie, Double pleasure




Sinar Selera Restaurant, 
Pelangi Leisure Mall,
Jalan Serampang, Taman Pelangi,
Johor Bahru


No comments:

Post a Comment